Monday, 4 January 2016

My Goals and Resolutions For 2016


Its 2016. What? I can't believe we are in a new year as I swear it was 2009 like a year ago?! Any who as a new year comes rolling in, I like to set myself a couple of goals and resolutions to try and achieve. I know not everyone agrees with setting resolutions but I feel that for me it works well and motivates me as well.

Maintain a Healthier Diet - This year I would like to try my best to have a healthier diet which doesn't mean eating salads but rather cutting out crisps, sweets, processed sugars and sugary drinks. Last year I brought a couple of cookbooks which contain some great health recipes that I want to try.

Get into a Blogging Routine - During the last couple of months of 2015, I found blogging regularly quite hard due to my university exams and essays so unfortunately posts have been lacking but this year I am hoping to get back into a blogging routine and get back to posting posts I like.

Travel and Explore More - Growing up I always loved travelling and was lucky enough to explore so many wonderful countries but this year I would love to explore places within Europe such as Hungry, Germany and Italy

Separate Work & Down Time - At university I spend a lot of my time doing essays and revision and often start early in the morning and end up going late into the evening and then repeating it again the next day which doesn't help my mental health so this year I would like to have a cut off time in the day to stop working and just watch netflix and relax.

What are your Goals and Resolutions for 2016?

Emily <3

8 comments:

  1. These are great goals, I should probably put the last one of my list too! My goals are also maintaining a healthier lifestyle & exploring as many places as I can. Other than that I want to worry less & make the most of each day, try a new hobby & start each day with a workout. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals. Maintaining a healthier diet is definitely something I want to do as well. x

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely need to eat healthier :) xx

      Delete
  3. Happy new year Emily - good luck with your resolutions! xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. your goals are so realistic and doable! One of my main goals this year is to save money and be healthy.

    www.blushingkay.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric