Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Nars Eyeshadow Duo | Portobello

 
For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive a Nars Eyeshadow Duo in 'Portobello' and I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I thought I would give you my impressions and thoughts on it. My wonderful mother picked out the shade and when I saw it I thought what a wonderful neutral everyday eyeshadow duo.  


From the pan it may seem like a bit of a boring duo to have but these two taupe and brown shades give a very natural look which I actually favour and pairs well with a brown eye liner and a nude lip. What makes this duo so handy is that it goes with almost every outfit and lip colour making it ideal for travel and comes in the classic Nars packaging.


I would describe the texture of these eyeshadows as silky and matte while still being very blend able.. When the eyeshadows are paired together, they give the eye lids more definition and is wonderful for a natural or light make up day. If your thinking about trying a new eyeshadow duo, this one would be a great option.

Have you tried this eyeshadow duo before? What did you think?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. These are lovely shades. I haven't tried their eye shadows before but they look lovely!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like the perfect every-day shades. Gorgeous!
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing these on natural make up days :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love how this looks! The shades are really natural and perfect as a crease shade for almost every single eye shadow look!
    I hope you have a great day xx

    Sel♥
    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any Nars eyeshadows but these look like great transitional colours! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These would be great transitional colours :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love the shades, but how is the pigmentation of the shadows? xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say the pigmentation is great but the photo doesn't do it justice :) xx

      Delete
  6. We haven't tried this one before, but we love the shades. They are neutral which makes them perfect for everyday

    M x K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric