Friday, 22 January 2016

Revlon Matte Balms | Fiery



If there is one lip product that I have been wearing consistently over the last couple of weeks it has to be the Revlon Matte Balm in 'Fiery'. I had heard so many people raving about these matte balms when they were first released but never got around to trying them which it is odd as I am a massive matte fan. However a few months back I spotted this shade in Superdrug and finally purchased it.


I believe that this is a new addition to the original line up and I would describe the shade as a burgundy deep red berry colour. The texture of this matte balm is smooth, soft, buttery and comfortable on the lips and has great lasting power without drying out the lips. The product is housed in the classic lip crayon packaging which makes it easy to apply on the lips. I also have to mention the minty scent it has which disappears after applying. I can't sing enough praises for this matte balm because it is amazing!

What lip products have you been wearing recently?

Emily <3

14 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of the Revlon balms, but this one looks so pretty!! I'm definitely going to have to swatch these next time I go to Boots. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that colour looks super pretty. I don't think we have these Revlon balms here in Austria though :(

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Maybe you could get them online? :) xx

      Delete
  3. I need to try these balms, you haven't mentioned anything about it making your lips dry which is a bonus!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very balmy and not drying at all! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Revlon do just great lip products! I love this colour, it's gorgeous xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love alot of revlon lip products! :) xx

      Delete
  5. i used to love these but i haven't worn them in quite a long time, this shade looks nice though :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I just discovered your blog and it's so refreshing, loving your style!
    Would you like to follow each other (GFC, G+, Polyvore, Fb) ?
    Let me know so I can follow you back anytime soon <3

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric