Sunday, 10 January 2016

Superdrug & The Body Shop | Haul


There is nothing more I love than shopping the sales and picking up the latest the releases from the drugstore and I thought I would show you what I brought. I have brought a couple of products from The Body Shop as well as picking up some new products from Superdrug which caught my eye and I felt like it could made an interesting post.


I am a massive fan of The Body Shop and was thinking about buying some more products and I went onto their website and saw they had a 50% off sale plus an extra 30% off on top of the sale products so I made the most of it. I brought two body butters in 'Blueberry' and 'Grazed Apple' which both smell fruity and sweet. I also picked up a shower gel in 'Vineyard Peach' which smells truly amazing. I would seriously recommend checking out the sale.


I also made a sneaky trip to Superdrug a couple of days ago to check out any new products and came across two new Colour Tattoos from Maybelline. I am a massive fan of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos so when I spotted these creamy matte editions I couldn't help but try them. I picked up two shades in 'creme de rose' and 'creme de nude' and will be reviewing them soon. I also found a couple of new Revlon Matte Balm shades and decided to try the shade 'fiery' which looks like a red berry colour.


Another brand that caught my eye in Superdrug was Freedom which only launched recently. I believe that Freedom is a similar budget brand like Make Up Revolution, offering make up at slightly a lower price tag. Because I was very interested in the products, I thought I would pick up a few to try and review a couple of products. Therefore I decided on a Pro Blusher and Highlighter Palette and the Pro Lipstick Kit Now Collection.

Have you tried any of these products before? What did you think?

Emily <3

6 comments:

  1. The Maybelline colour tattoo in crème de nude is one of my firm favourites I love it as an eye shadow base! I haven't tried the Freedom products that you picked up but I have tried a few things from the brand and absolutely love them! xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great haul! I'm dying to pick up the two color tattoo shades but they're never in stock in my Superdrug haha xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pain but keep an eye out because they are great :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric