Saturday, 27 February 2016

February Favourites | 2016


Its that time of the month when I round up my favourites of the last 29 days. Normally I talk about my favourite make up items but this month I only have body products which I didn't do on purpose I have just been discovering new and different body products rather than make up. Here are a few of my stand out favourties...

The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter - Back in January, The Body Shop were having an 80% off sale and I picked up this body butter during my order. I am a massive fan of the body butters from The Body Shop and this scent is very sweet and sharp at the same time and hydrates my skin. I have been enjoying using this body butter at night as it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel - Another item I picked up in the sale from The Body Shop was the Vineyard Peach Shower Gel. I am personally not fussy when it comes to shower gels but its the scent that really attracted me to the product. The sweet peach smell lingers around after using it and lasts for ages.

Calmex Lip Balm - I have always used the Nivea Lip Butters but recently I found it wasn't working so I tried out a lip balm from Calmex. This lip balm is amazing and is soft and smooth and leaves a tingling feeling on the lips. I normally apply the lip balm before going to sleep and wake up to hydrated lips. If your in the market for a new lip moisturiser, I would recommend trying this one.

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer - The one hair product that I have been in love with recently has been this strengthening treatment from Garnier. This product is amazing at giving more strength to my hair and also leaves my hair softer and easier to brush through.

Essie Nail Polish 'Leggy Legend' - Over the last few weeks I ended up buying more and more nail polish. There are have been so many different shades that have caught my eye. However the one shade that tops the others is this bronze copper shade from Essie. This stunning colour is shimmery and beautiful and only requires one coat to give an opaque finish.  

TV & Music Favourites - If there is one TV show that I have been watching non stop, it would be Chicago Fire. Not only are the story lines gripping but there are also very cute guys. In terms of music, I have been listening to 25 by Adele all day and every day and singing along much to my neighbours enjoyment I'm sure.

What have you been loving during the month of February?

Emily <3

8 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with the Carmex lipbalm...works better than any lip product I've ever tried!

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Body Shop is one of the best shops ever, their products are soo good on the skin, especially their mango body butter!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    What's On Your Nightstand?
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to check out the mango body butter! That sounds amazing :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love this nail varnish colour!! Essie are the best :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric