Monday, 22 February 2016

Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette | Audacious 3


Freedom Make up is a brand that I have recently been trying out and the latest product is their pro 12 eyeshadow palette in audacious 3. The shades in this palette are rose gold toned and are housed in square pans. The packaging of this eyeshadow palette is fairy basic as it only cost £4 but the actual eyeshadows have a slightly more high end look to them and look similar to the Nars Dual Intensity Shadows. I personally find that it give it more of a fancy feel.


The texture of the eyeshadows are soft and buttery but some are chalky when swatched which can lead to a bit of fall out below the eyes. However saying this the pigmentation for most of the eyeshdaows is very intense and bold but I will mention that a couple of the lighter shades from the top row are not as pigmented as the bolder darker shades. In terms of wear time I would say that it does require an eye primer as creasing does occur but I normally always wear some type of base underneath all eyeshadows anyway. My favourites shades are the gold and pink toned ones which pair well with a berry or nude lip.

(Top Row)  

(Middle Row) 

(Bottom Row)

Packaging - 8/10
Texture - 8/10
Pigmentation - 9/10
Overall 8/10 

Have you tried any Freedom Pro Eyeshadow Palettes before? What did you think?

Emily <3 

9 comments:

  1. Love the colors in this! I've never heard of this brand before, might have to give them a try x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of the brand either, but I have to be honest from the look of the lighter shades they don't look very pigmented which is a shame because that's the sort of palettes I go for!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Beauty Blender Dupe//Avon Precision Make-Up Sponge
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that this brand is fairly new and is sold in superdrug! I know what you mean the lighter shades are slightly less pigmented the darker shades are stunning :) xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the matte brown shade! Would look lovely in the crease :)
    EllaBella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not made pigmentation! This brand is cruelty free too which is awesome! X

    5 healthy breakfast hacks over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that but it is amazing! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric