Wednesday, 10 February 2016

H&M Cream & Powder Eyeshadows


When H&M relaunched their make up range back in 2015, everyone went crazy for it and reviews popped up everywhere. Although I wrote about their eyeshadow palette back in September, I have just got round to trying some more of their products and for this post I thought I would write about my impressions of their cream and powder eyeshadows. 


The powder eyeshadow I picked up was in the shade 'Mojave' which I would describe as a purple champagne shimmer shade. I personally use this eyeshadow when I am going for a natural make up look as it gives the eye lids a little bit of definition. The texture is fairy soft but is slightly chalky which does lead to some occasional fall out but blends wonderfully into the lids. The pigmentation is fairy strong but can still be built up to an intense look. 


I also picked up a cream eyeshadow in Sirocco which is a deep chocolate brown shade. The eyeshadow has a whipped mousse texture to it which dries to a matte finish and has a very strong pigmentation to it which makes it ideal to wear on its own. I personally love wearing this cream eyeshadow with a black liner and as it gives a slightly darker smoky look. The only thing I would say is that, you may find that you need to blend out the eyeshadow out quickly as it does dry soon after being applied to the lids. 


A lot of people have commented on the packaging as it does feel fairly light and cheap but I personally don't mind the packaging as it does make the make up look more high end and the actual products are of very good quality. I will add that the cream eyeshadow comes in a glass pot which feels heavy and more substantial. Overall I feel that these products are worth picking up as they have great pigmentation and don't cost a fortune.

Have you tried these eyeshadows before? What did you think?

Emily <3

13 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I have to try them- especially the cream shadow!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using the cream eyeshadow :) xx

      Delete
  2. Both shades look beautiful, I have never tried any H&M makeup products but I think it's time to change that. :)x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not bought any make up from HM before...but this looks lovely. I love brown eye looks...might give this a whirl!

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use too much shadows but these ones look fantastic, I have to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me what you think of them if you do end up trying them :) xx

      Delete
  5. They both look gorgeous! I have one of the H&M shadows and I love it, but I need to try the cream ones next xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cream eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented :) xx

      Delete
  6. They look gorgeous ! It makes me want to try them !
    http://littlefrenchblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  7. I've heard so much about H&M makeup and I will definitely have to try some soon! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric