Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Maybelline The Nudes | Eyeshadow Palette



My weakness is eyeshadow palettes and I own way to many but recently I spotted the Maybelline The Nudes Palette and couldn't help but pick it up. There are so many different palettes in the drugstore nowadays but I still felt the need to try it out because it contains so many amazing neutral shades. The packaging of this palette is very sleek and looks more high end and houses 12 eyeshadows some of which are matte as well as shimmery.

(Top Row )

As you can see from the swatches above, some shades are more pigmented than others. The third shade along has hardly pigmentation at all whereas the fourth shade has unbelievable pigmentation. The texture is soft and buttery which makes it easy to blend into the eye lids. 

(Bottom Row) 

The bottom row is more pigmented and contains more warm toned shades which I personally prefer. The longevity of the eyeshadows are fairy impressive for the drugstore although I do normally wear an eye primer to increase the intensity and staying power. Overall I would say that for £7.99 this palette is a great drugstore option if your in the market for a natural eyeshadow palette. 

Have you tried this palette before? What did you think? 

Emily <3 

14 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing up this palette for a while now with the gold shades really attracting me to it and I think i might have to purchase it. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally love the gold ones as well :) xx

      Delete
  2. This palette looks really nice, and it's great that it's from the drugstore!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that drugstores are selling cheaper great palettes :) xx

      Delete
  3. It looks like a really beautiful palette <3 xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth a swatch in store :) xx

      Delete
  4. Haven't tried the palette yet but the shades look so good!

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this palette and I was so excited when it finally came to Australia. I've opted not to pick it up though because I keep hearing really mixed reviews on the pigmentation of the shadows, plus to be honest I think I've probably already hoarded enough neutral eyeshadows!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great alternatives as well :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love neutral colors and i absoleutly loved this palette !00% Suggest it :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric