Saturday, 6 February 2016

My Favourite Bloggers


There are so many amazing beauty blogs out there and I remember being overwhelmed at the amount of talented bloggers that I came across and so I thought for this post I would spread some love and talk about my favourite bloggers.

Couture Girl -  Kayleigh's amazing blog was one of the first ones that I ever read and came across and was drawn to the writing style as well as content. I just felt that I could relate to her story about battling anxiety and shared the passion for everything beauty. Even to this day, I still love scrolling through her blog.

Kate Le Vie - Kate's blog was another early find and I was blown away by her stunning photography skills and how funny and relatable she sounds. One of my favourite sections of her blog would be her travel posts particularly her advise about travelling and seeing the world on a budget. If your a fan of travelling, I would recommend checking her blog out.

RosyChicc - Andrea's blog is a more recent find but is quickly becoming one of my favourites and contains some amazing photos. She does great reviews and swatches of a range of different make up items and I always check out her blog if I am interested in buying a product.

From Roses - If there is one blog that I check out and read everyday it would be this one. Rebecca's blog contains beauty, style as well as lifestyle which I personally love. She creates some great posts about dealing with a range of issues and problems. If your ever looking for a new blog to inspire you I would suggest this one.

Ash Bam - Another wonderful blog which contains some amazing reviews and has an amazing writing style. One of my favourite things to do is to curl and scroll through her blog looking for new products and reading the reviews. Ashley's blog has a great format and is an amazing read.

There are so many amazing bloggers out there that I admire and look up to many of who inspired me to start blogging. If I could include the huge volume bloggers that I follow on bloglovin because I love supporting other bloggers then I would but then we would be here for days. So to all those bloggers cheers...

Who are your favourite bloggers?

Emily <3

19 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post with loads of amazing blogs! I love FromRoses so much, such a pretty blog!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have such a similar taste in blogs! Kate La Vie is one of my all time favourites!
    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these kind of posts! I love CourtureGirl, will definitely check out your other favourites x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of a few of these blogs so I'm definitely going to check them out now! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I don't think I actually follow any of these blogs yet.. Definitely going to have to check them out now.
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth a read :) xx

      Delete
  6. I have so many favourites, I even have a blogroll with all of mine :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you I like finding new blogs to read :)

    Meme x

    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate La Vie is a favourite of mine as well. You're right - her photography is amazing!
    - Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these kind of post it's always lovely to discover new blogs ;)
    http://littlefrenchblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I really like this post and I was very happy to see Ashley on your list. I've been following her for about a year now and absolutely love her writing style. I'll check out the other blogs you've mentioned as well. Thanks for sharing!

    Ree xx // Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric