Sunday, 27 March 2016

A Little Beauty Haul | Easter


Happy Easter! I hope you all are having a wonderful Easter Sunday and eating as much chocolate as possible because I definitely am! Anyway the other day I popped into a outlet shopping centre and ended up walking away with a few products and I thought I would share them with you. I picked up a couple of body and bath products as well as a sneaky order from make up revolution.


The first place I went to was The Body Shop and I picked up a shower gel in the scent 'Satsuma' as I was in need of a new one and I find the scent fruity and fresh. I also stopped by Boots and brought the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturing Spray as I have heard so many bloggers raving about this product and felt the need to try for myself. I will definitely report back about how I got on with it. The other body product I brought was the Victoria Secret Body Mist in Pure Seduction (funny name!) which is my favourite scent to wear.  


Along with the bath and body products, I also picked up three make up products. Recently a new cosmetic shop opened in the outlet centre and I popped in not knowing what to expect but ended up coming out with a Mac Matte Eyeshadow in Wow Factor which is a light purple shade. Along with this I also picked up a L'oreal Caresse Lipstick in Impulsive Fushsia. I thought I would add in a sneaky purchase from Make Up Revolution which is the Fortune Favours The Brave by the British Beauty Blogger. I can't wait to try out this palette and will report back to you.

What have you brought recently?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. You picked up some lovely bits and that palette looks gorgeous! xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently picked up the Fortune Favours the Brave palette - i love it! Its such good quality for a £10 palette xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got that VS Body Spray and the Body Shop shower gel! They both smell amazing!! That palette looks so gorgeous! Xx

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scent of both of them :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've always wanted to try the palette, for £10 it's a great deal! Great post x

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using it non stop recently! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Oooh look at all the colours in that palette. Love. !!

    Katie.
    xx LA-COCO-NOIRE

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric