Wednesday, 9 March 2016

L'oreal Extraordinary Clay Haircare Range


When I was walking around Boots the other week, I spotted a new haircare range from L'oreal that was aimed that oily roots and dry ends which appealed to me so I picked up a couple of their products. The idea of targeting oily roots was something that interested me as I try not to wash my hair too often as it takes a while. The light blue packaging is very sleek and almost spring like which I adore and has a light fresh scent which isn't too over powering.


L'oreal  Extraordinary Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
The first product I picked up was this anti-dandruff shampoo rather than the rebalancing shampoo as I suffer with dandruff. I found this shampoo amazing to use as it as a pleasant scent and leaves my hair clean and soft.. This shampoo also lathers up nicely and washes out of the hair with no problem. I would recommend trying this if your in the market for a new shampoo. 


Next up is a rebalancing conditioner as there wasn't any anti dandruff conditioner. However saying this, I love using this conditioner as it makes the hair smooth and soft and gets rid of any knots. I also find that this conditioner makes my hair look shiny, healthier and refreshed and has the same fresh scent and matches the shampoo perfectly. 


This Clay Masque is a pre shampoo treatment which you use before shampoo and conditioner and you apply it to your roots and leave it for five minutes and then rise it out. When I first tried this, I wasn't convinced about this treatment but after using it a couple of times, I have noticed that my roots are not as oily which means I can go longer without washing my hair. Overall I would recommend trying this range as it controls the oil in the roots and hydrates hair tips. 

Have you tried this range before? What did you think?

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh this range looks and sounds lovely! This is pretty much what I need! Having sort hair means I get oily roots super fast and dry ends so I must pick this up!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really impressed by this range, and they smell lovely too xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this but it seems interesting! Great post x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I haven't heard of this range it would be interesting to try it, I love the argan oil range makes your hair feel amazing!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Avon First Look: Urban Safari Jumpsuit
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric