Wednesday, 30 March 2016

March Favourites | 2016


Can you believe that the third month of 2016 has come and gone? I swear I start every favourites post with the same disbelief that another month has gone in a blink of an eye. Before you know it, it will be Christmas but before that happens I thought I would give you a run down of my favourite beauty products from the month of March. I have gathered my favourites which consist of a blusher, a eye palette, a couple of lip products and a nail polish. 


First up is the H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in 'Dusty Rose'. I brought this cream blusher back in February but never really got around to using it until the beginning of March and that's when I fell in love with it. The cream to powder formula is creamy and smooth and blends into the cheeks very smoothly. This has to be one of the most pigmented and long lasting cream blushers I have ever used and is a firm favourite of mine. The other product I have been obsessed with lately has been the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette which contains cool toned neutrals colours which I wear on an everyday basis. The texture of these eyeshadows is unbelievable and worth checking out. 


One of the lip products I have been rocking is the Relvon Colourstay Moisture Stain in 'Barcelona Nights' which I reviewed a couple of weeks back. I had heard mixed reviews about this product but I love wearing it. It applies evenly over the lips and wears away to a light stain while still being hydrating. The other product I have been wearing during March is the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Liner in 'Midnight Plum' which is a deep purple plum shade. I find that this lip liner is smooth and soft and makes other lipsticks last longer. Lastly I have been wearing the H&M Nail Polish in 'Green as Gold' which is a gold nail polish that has a hint of green to it and is beautiful.

What are were your March Favourites?

Emily <3

14 comments:

  1. Ooh such gorgeous picks! I love the Naked Basics Palette xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been obsessed with NARS blush in Sin! Such a gorgeous colour x

    inthecakeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that naked palette! love your blog Emily xx
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish is such a cute colour!

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing it as it is such a different shade! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Great favourites can't go wrong with a bit of Urban Decay :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Beneath the Surface by Heidi Perks Book Review
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. that polish tho! i do hope you make a post of you wearing it, it sure looks interesting. i'm sad to say tho that this Revlon product doesnt really work for me. love the color but it slides of my lips and is sticky, my long hair gets caught in it. so sad.

    http://notjessfashion.com/orange-crush/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes I have heard some not so great reviews about it but I really like it :) xx

      Delete
  7. I am really curious about H&M make up - a YouTuber I was watching said that the blush felt a little sticky on her cheeks? How do you apply yours? x

    http://mademois-elle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I generally apply mine with my fingers and then blend it out with a brush :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric