Friday, 4 March 2016

Rosie For Autograph | Eyeshadow Palette



When I first heard that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was releasing a make up range with Marks & Spencer I was so excited and made a trip to M&S to do a few swatches and ended up picking up the eyeshadow palette in 'I Feel Like a Million Dollars' which contains four neutral shades. The thing that caught my eye when I first researched this range, the packaging that took my breath away as it looks very high end. The gorgeous packaging is a rose gold and copper mirrored texture which is beautiful but it does attract fingerprints.


The actual palette contains four beautiful yet versatile shades which can be used to create a natural day look as well as a smoky night look with a pearl white, light brown, a champagne pink, and grey with shimmer to it. The texture is very buttery and blend able but I will mention that pigmentation is not as intense as others but the colour can be built up and is great for a wash of colour across the eyelids.


Overall I will say that this eyeshadow palette is stunning and has some amazing eyeshadows that although may not be as intensity pigmented but does create a subtle and soft look which is great for a natural eye look as well as for beginners who are nervous about trying eyeshadows. If your thinking about trying an eyeshadow palette from the Rosie For Autograph I would recommend you do as mine will be staying in my make up collection for years to come.

Have you tried any products from this range?

Emily <3

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! I have the Deco Diamonds palette and it's beyond stunning, and really love the look of this xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! the packaging is stunning :) xx

      Delete
  2. The shades are just stunning! I love her range for M&S, the Nuit Parfum is amazing!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to check out that perfume :) xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried this product but I have seen another review and I really want to try this. Looks so lush as well.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'What Big Eye's You Have//Firmoo Eyewear Giveaway*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read. Check out my Afro Curls tutorial on my blog and insta!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could get these where I live! That palette is stunning x

    inthecakeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric