Monday, 21 March 2016

Travel Bucket List | 2016


I have always loved travelling however over the last couple of years life has got in the way but this year there are a few amazing places that I would love to visit. Most of the places I would love to visit are in Europe as this is a place that I haven't previously visited and is a place that really interests me. As I drown in a pile of university essays, I thought I would give you a round up of my travel bucket list for this year. 


Paris 
One place that I would love to visit has to be Paris. As I live in England, I am not actually that far away but have never got around to visiting the beautiful city of Paris. Hopefully sometime this year I will be lucky enough travel there and on the top of my list would be the Eiffel tower as it is a classic tourist spot as well as picking up some French skincare. 


Bahamas 
Another place that is on my bucket list is the Bahamas. I have a few friends that live out in the Bahamas and the idea of joining them sounds amazing! The idea of sitting by a pool and slipping smoothies or swimming around in the clear blue seas makes my heart sing with happiness. Who doesn't want to go to the Bahamas?! 


Italy
Next up is Italy. This is another place in Europe that I have had my eye on as it looks breath taking and stunning. One spot in particular that I would love to visit is the Trevi Foundation which I first saw featured in the Lizzie McGuire movie (remember that?!) and of course I would need to make a wish. If you have any places to visit in Italy do let me know! 


Iceland 
The last place on my list has to be Iceland as it sounds and looks like a stunning and unique place. The Blue Lagoon looks like my type of holday and pamper place as it involves a massive outdoor pool with face masks. A couple of months back I watched some vlogs of the blue lagoon and became obsessed with it and will definitely need to visit it at some point in my life. 

What places are on your bucket list? 

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. So interesting! love all these places, Paris is definitely a must do for me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bucket list, I really want to go to Iceland too!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is such an interesting blog post! I think Paris and Japan are at the top of the list for me! :)

    Lauren x laurenelisewatson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the idea of Japan ! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I would so love to go to Iceland! It looks like such an amazing place xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iceland looks so stunning! Def on my bucket list x

    inthecakeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric