Sunday, 3 April 2016

5 Wonderful Things


Over the last couple of days I have been picking up a few of the same products and for this post I thought I would be share five wonderful products that I have been loving and wearing.

Rosie For Autograph Eyeshadow Quad 'I Feel Like A Million Dollars' - (Post) I have been reaching for this eyeshadow quad more and more recently as it contains some neutral shades. Personally I have been applying the top two shades which give the lids definition while still being natural.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 'So Hap Pink' - (Post) When I want to wear a long lasting lip colour I apply this matte lip product from Bourjois in this lovely natural pink shade. I find that this lip product lasts all day and doesn't require reapplying. I would recommend this!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Micro Liner - The liner I have recently been reaching for has been this black liquid liner. I don't really wear liquid liner that much but I noticed that it matched neutral eyeshadows and have really been enjoying.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Creamy Mattes 'Cream De Rose' (Post) - As an eye base I often wear the Urban Decay Primer potion but as I have run out, I have turned to this colour tattoo in a light pink shade. Out of all of the colour tattoos I personally wear this one the most. It just gives the ideal natural base.

Soap & Glory Matte Lipstick 'Pom Pom' - This is a fairly new addition to my make up stash but the other day I cracked it out and was very impressed and have used it non stop since. The shade is a dark berry shade more ideal for autumn but the formula is very creamy and hydrating but long lasting at the same time. If your looking for a creamy yet matte lipstick, why not try this one?

What products have you been trying lately?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. This eye shadow quad looks so pretty! I love the colours :) x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow palette is gorgeous! I love the look of all the products in that range! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try more products from the range :) xx

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with the Rosie M&S range - everything is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rimmel's liner, it's amazing!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rimmel's liner, it's amazing!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Maybelline Color Tattoo looks and sounds perfect! I wonder if it'll make it's way to Canada soon I haven't heard or seen anything about new Color Tattoos but I'm going to cross my fingers anyways!
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric