Sunday, 1 May 2016

April Favourites | 2016


I didn't think I had time to write a post this weekend but then I remembered that its almost May and that calls for a monthly favourites so here it goes. I still can't believe that April is over and that spring is upon us. For this months favourites I have picked a couple of face products as well as eyeshadows and a lip crayon.

Nars Eyeshadow Duo 'Demon Lover' - One eyeshadow duo that I have been rocking recently has been this colourful set from Nars. I found this duo from TK Max a couple of months back and have been wearing the darker purple shade as a eye liner shade. The blue and purple shades may not be the normal colours I wear but I still like the texture of the eyeshadows.

Mac Single Eyeshadow 'Wow Factor' - I featured this light purple eyeshadow from Mac in a recent haul and have been applying it across the eye lids. This light purple shade is ideal for spring and creates a lovely light natural look.


Sleek Face Contour Kit 'Light' - I haven't previously been a big fan of contour kits as I personally don't contour but rather apply bronzer to the areas where the sun naturally hits. However when I spotted this contour kit in Superdrug I couldn't help but pick it up as the bronzer is a lovely shade to bronze with.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush 'Gorgeous Berries' - When these blushers first launched I couldn't see the hype of them but after swatching this shade in Superdrug I was blown away. The pigmentation is unbelievable and has a soft texture to it that blends into the skin perfectly. I will say that the shade is very bold but I am planning to head back to Superdrug and pick up a more spring like shade.

Rimmel Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm 'Rumour Has It' - The final product comes from Rimmel and is a berry red lip crayon. Normally I avoid lip crayons as they don't last long on my lips but this one seems to last longer than others and has strong colour payoff and has a vanilla scent to it as well.

What have your April Favourites been?

Emily <3

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I LOVE the bargains you can find in TK Maxx! I've never seen NARS in there before though so I will have to investigate!

    Carly @ www.carly-heath.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TK Maxx is one of my favourite places to find bargains :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm such a big fan of the Max Factor blushes - they have such a lovely formula xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love wearing this Max Factor Blushers :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric