Thursday, 12 May 2016

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream


 If I'm being honest I wasn't sure about CC creams when they first hit the market. I mean I like BB creams and wear them more than foundations but CC creams really? However over the last couple of months I have spotted more and more bloggers talking about the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream and I was in need of a new foundation so I thought why not try it.


The shade I picked up was '31 Ivory' which I believe is the lightest shade. I didn't really know what to expect when I tried this product but the texture was surprising light and applied wonderfully with my Real Techniques Expect Face Brush. However one thing I noticed was that it was a drier texture and did cling to a couple of dry areas on my face. In terms of coverage I would say it is a light to medium finish and blurs out imperfections rather than covering them up completely. After applying the CC cream, it generally dries to a semi matte finish as it isn't completely matte but does stick to drier areas.


The packaging is fairly simple and effective but a pump would be more helpful. One thing that may occur is product pouring out of the tube if you store it upside down , therefore I try to store it upwards. The scent of this CC cream is very fresh and baby powder like which I personally adore. Overall I would say that this is a great base product from Bourjois and is perfect for the spring and summer as it gives that light weightless to the make up while still staying matte.

Have you tried this product before? What did you think?

Emily <3

6 comments:

  1. I kinda wanna give this a sniff now you've described it like that! haha. Im not a massive fan of CC/BB creams, and all thats. I think they are just glorified tinted moisturisers. I have heard good things about this one though xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wasn't sure about cc creams but this one is amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this but I just wish they had a paler shade! It sounds perfect otherwise xx

    Gemma • Miss Makeup Magpie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the only thing about this product! I wish they had paler shades :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Bourjois base products. That CC cream looks good.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric