Sunday, 22 May 2016

Everyday Neutral Eyeshadows


One of my favourite make up products to play around with is eyeshadows. I love wearing different colours and shades of eyeshadows from sparkly slivers to dark smoky purples but for day to day life, I normally turn towards neutral eyeshadows. I find that neutral eyeshadows are more appropriate for daily life and work. Because I wear neutral toned shades regularly, I own quite a few and I thought I would share them with you.


One of my favourite neutral eyeshadows are pearly pink champagne shades as they give the eye lids definition and a blogger favourite would be Mac's All That Glitters. Everyone raves about this eyeshadow and with good reason as it glides across the eyes perfectly and looks natural. Another option is Urban Decay's Toasted which is similar to the Mac eyeshadow but has a more bronze tone to it. The Rosie For Autograph Eyeshadow Palette in 'I Feel Like a Million Dollars' also contains stunning neutral champagne colours particularly the shade on the top left.  


As well as champagne shades, I adore light brown shades as it gives the eye lids depth and creates a shadow, giving more definition. One of my light brown eyeshadows is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Creamy Beige' which has a cream formula and works well as a base too. The Nars Duo Eyeshadow in 'Portobello' which contains two very natural light brown and taupe shades blends well into the eye lids getting them a more natural appearance and look. 

 (Left to Right: Nars Duo, Colour Tattoo, Mac, Urban Decay, Rosie for Autograph)

What are your favourite everyday neutral eyeshadows? 

Emily <3 

12 comments:

  1. i love the colour tattoos and the urban decay shadow! you've chose lovely shadows
    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful shades?! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love all the above! Colour tattoos have such stunning shades, must pick some up!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using 'on and on bronze' :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love a good neutral solo eyeshadow! I love UD's Riff xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. from Mac I love Patina! This colour is amazing for everyday! It's also good for wedding make up!! You have to try it!
    http://beauty-corns.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try more eyeshadows from Mac and Patina sounds amazing :) xx

      Delete
  5. Portobello looks so handy to have! I love all that glitters too, naked lunch is another fave of mine at the minute. I have one of the rosie quads too but now I want that one haha!x

    http://www.secondswatch.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many great reviews about naked lunch so I need to try it :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love the neutral brown shades too, there are so many beautiful ones that you have shared. @ of my favourites are Mac Pattina and Mac Brun :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look perfect for everyday! I'm all about neutral Browns and bronzer colors for an everyday basis. I am dying to try the Rosie for autograph line! I hope it becomes available here soon!

    JennyLovesBeauty♥





    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric