Saturday, 7 May 2016

Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks


A couple of weeks ago I went to London and came across a Kiko store and I couldn't help myself but pick up a few items and these included eyeshadow sticks. Prior to going to London I knew that I might have a chance to go to Kiko so I did a bit of research and came across some rave reviews about the eyeshadows sticks so I picked up two. When it comes to eyeshadows, I am a massive fan of cream formulas as I feel they last longer and are easier to apply.


As soon as I spotted the eyeshadow sticks I was stuck with the problem of choosing what shades to buy. However after about 10 minutes of swatching every colour, I ended up with two neutral shades which were '05 Rosy Brown' and '38 Golden Taupe'. The formula of the eyeshadow sticks is very creamy, blend-able and buttery. The pigmentation is unbelievable and applies across the lid of the eyes evenly. Once the eyeshadow has been applied, it needs to be blended out quickly as once it sets it does not move or crease. The longevity of the eyeshadow stick is amazing and works well as a eye base.


These eyeshadow sticks are fairly cheap at £6.90 each when compared to other eyeshadow sticks on the market. I tried the No7 Eyeshadows sticks last year and these reminded me of them but I find that these ones blend more easily and feel softer. Overall I would say that these eyeshadows are amazing and are perfect for people like me who like a quick easy eyeshadow application and I will definitely be adding more to my collection.

Have you tried these eyeshadow sticks before?

Emily <3

16 comments:

  1. I was in Covent Garden yesterday! I wish I has seen this review then! These sound like the Laura Mercier Caviar sticks which I love but are really expensive. Ill definitely be picking some of these up x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Laura mercier caviar sticks before but I may have to! I do belive that you can order these Kiko Eyeshadow sticks online so you could always try that :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of these! Kiko is one of the best brands at the moment! I must pick these up!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On first impressions I am loving all of the Kiko products I have brought so I would agree :) xx

      Delete
  3. Really lovely shades, I still haven't tried anything by Kiko :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Cat Hampurr Subscription Box April
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your thinking about trying Kiko I would recommend trying these :) xx

      Delete
  4. Rosy Brown looks gorgeous, i love KIKO makeup, we recently had a shop opened in Bath and i'm always in there! <3

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that there was one in bath so I may have to take a trip to pick up more products :) xx

      Delete
  5. Haven't tried this brand before but the shades are gorgeous! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just beautiful?! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love these shades!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop wearing these shades! They are perfect for everyday use :) xx

      Delete
  7. I have four of these and I love them so much. They're just so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get some more! They are amazing :) xx

      Delete
  8. I'm dying to try Kiki products in general but when I finally get ahold of some, I will have to try these out!!

    Jennylovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth a try! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric