Thursday, 26 May 2016

My Favourite Youtubers


If there is one thing that I can do all day without getting bored, it would be watching YouTube videos. There are so many amazing channels that create content and believe me there is an area on YouTube for everyone. As a beauty addict, I watch a lot of beauty hauls and videos but I recently have found a new interest for a range of other channels and I thought I would share them with you.


My first favourite is 'Meg Says' who talks all things beauty and make up. I love the way she describes products and her unboxing and first impression videos are my personal favourite. If you looking for a youtuber who is as cute as a button and loves make up and skincare than Meg is the person for you.


Next up is the channel called 'This Gathered Nest' which is about motherhood, adoption, and beauty. I can't explain how much I like watching the vlogs from this channel as it is about a family of seven that it are very similar to mine. I think I like these videos as I can relate to them because I come from a family of seven and I often miss them when I am at university.


One area that I have recently become obsessed with is the planner organisation of Youtube. I hadn't previously been aware of this area but have since become addicted to watching Plan With Me videos. Jenna Rose creates amazing Plan With Me videos that are very chatty and relaxing to watch. If your into planning and stickers, this is the channel for you.  


The last channel is my favourite and most watched and is Miss Budget Beauty. I love watching beauty videos but as a student I can't afford high end make up so this channel combines both beauty and budget friendly products and is perfect for me. Miss Budget Beauty posts videos containing hauls, make up collections as well as reviews and first impressions.

What are your favourite channels to watch on Youtube?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. I've never watched any of these youtubers I'll have to check them out. I love watching Jenn from clothesencounters

    Ella xx
    www.ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to check out clothesencounters :) xx

      Delete
  2. They all sound good, I will check them out. PS: Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog! :)

    jasminadimitri.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all definitely worth a watch :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a good list of youtubers! Defintely ones that I will check out as I love finding new ones :)
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding new ones too! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of any of those, I'll definitely take a look at them. Thanks for the recommendations :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Meg Says, and my absolute fav would have to be TessChristine though x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I haven't heard of any of those. I will be checking them out for sure!

    Janelle x
    http://www.roseryapparel.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to spread recommendations :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric