Thursday, 2 June 2016

Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint



I am a massive fan of Barry M Nail Polish and own too many to count. So when a new range or collection from them is released, I always head down to Superdrug to check it out and this was no different with the Coconut Infusion range. This range claims to give you a glossy gel like finish while being noshing and kind to your nails from the added benefit of the coconut oil and water. In the range there are both neutral as well as bright shades but in the end I picked up 'Surfboard' and 'Starfish'. I decided to buy two neutrals shades as I often don't see nail polish ranges which include brown and nude shades.


The nail polishes apply well and true to the claim, they leave a thick glossy gel like finish while still being opaque. I personally applied two coats and decided to leave it without a top coat. The lasting power of these polishes is fairy good as I didn't see a chip until day three of wear. However with a top coat, the longevity may have been more. I can't say that I have seen a massive different in the condition of my nails but they were smoother when I removed the nail polish. Overall I really like this new addition to the Barry M nail polish range and will be adding more shades to my collection soon.

Have you tried this Coconut Infused range? What did you think?

Emily <3

6 comments:

  1. i have not try this but they look nice! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 days lasting without chipping is pretty good. These are pretty colours for summer.

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought! They are great for the summer time :) xx

      Delete
  3. So excited to try these! I love anything with a coconut scent - shades are lovely too!

    Jen / Velvetspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't have a strong coconut scent but they are still worth a try :)

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric