Sunday, 26 June 2016

Favourite Long Lasting Lipsticks


One quality that I adore within a lipstick is long lasting power. As much as I love a good lipgloss or balm nothing can beat a matte lipstick and I own many different types. The staying power of these lip products makes them ideal for everyday wear as well as special events and dinners. The idea that a product can remain on the lips for the whole day without losing pigmentation or drying out the lips is amazing. Due to my love for these types of lipsticks, I have a fairy large collection and I thought I would share my favourites with me.

(Revlon, Soap & Glory, Rimmel, Rimmel, Collection, Bourjois, Collection) 

When I am looking for a long lasting lipstick that hydrates as well, I turn towards the Revlon Matte Balm in 'Fiery' which is creamy and long lasting ideal for autumn. Rimmel is a brand that is known for creating great lipsticks and two favourites include the Provocalips and Kate Moss Lipsticks. If your into matte liquid lipsticks then the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet  products could be perfect for you as they are long lasting and come in a range of bold shades. Another wonderful brand that have released great long lasting lipsticks is Collection in their Matte Balms and Cream Puffs. Out of all the products I own the one that I wear the most is the Soap & Glory Matte Lipstick in 'Pom Pom' as it has one of the best matte formulas I have ever tried. 

What are your favourite long lasting products? 

Emily <3 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Emily :)

    Thank you for your comparison. Actually I am a big Revlon fan but the swatch of the Bourjois Rouge lipstick totally impressed me!

    I like your blog so much! Especially I love the design and the style of your pictures. Ive seen that you dont have that many followers yet, I actually cant understand that! What do you think about following each other to support and help each other? I would be so glad.

    Have a nice day!

    Regards, Lisa :)

    MY BLOG: LSAWSNR | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to follow you :) xx

      Delete
  2. All these shades are so pretty! I love the Rimmel Kate lipsticks x

    Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous shades! I'm such a big fan of Kate Moss lipsticks -they're amazing :)
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are of such great quality :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric