Wednesday, 29 June 2016

June Favourites | 2016


Even though it is pouring down with rain and its too dark to take blog photos in the afternoon, it's the end of June. Can you believe it?! Before I get into the favourites, I need to apologise for the lack of posts recently over the last couple of weeks. It has been the most crazy and busiest month as I have moved back home and have been going back to work. However I am planning to get organised and try and post more often with different and interesting content. But if your still around, thanks for staying and here are my favourites for the month of June.


If I am being honest, I don't really use hand creams because I either forget or am too lazy to wait for the cream to sink in and dry so I don't bother. However recently I noticed that my hands had become very dry and decided to pick up and try the Zoella Wonder Hand Moisturising Hand Cream. This hand cream is very creamy and moisturising but isn't too thick or over bearing. I often apply it before I go to bed and it leaves my hand feeling soft. The nail polish of choice this month is the Barry M Coconut Infused Nail Polish in 'Surfboard'. I would describe it as a light purple shade which is very neutral and perfect for summer.


In terms of make up, I haven't really worn much due to the craziness of my life at the moment and the fact that my skin isn't great. Saying this I have been wearing eye make up here and there and my eyeshadow of choice is the Khroma Beauty Kourtney's Kardazzle Complete Face Palette. I found this product in TK Max for a couple of pounds and it is amazing. It contains eight eyeshadow shades and three face products as well. I find that the eyeshadows are particularly pigmented and buttery. The other make up item is the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Liner in 'Lionfish'. I have raved about this liner before as it is amazing as it glides onto the lid and is very buttery.

What are your favourite liners?

Emily <3

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you checked out Zoella's stuff. I've been meaning to, because I love her, haha. Thanks for sharing!

    The Golden Days | http://herestothegoldendays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like her products! They are great :) xx

      Delete
  2. That stila smudge stick looks interesting. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric