Sunday, 5 June 2016

My Sunglasses Collection | 2016





I'm so happy that the sun has finally appeared and the temperature is slowly but surely rising which means one thing. Sunglasses! Previously I haven't been bothered about sunglasses and just owned one black boring pair but over the last couple of weeks, I have brought several different pairs. I really happy with my collection of sunglasses at the moment and I thought I would share my summer sunglasses picks with you.

I don't normally spend a lot of money on sunglasses as I often end up losing or breaking them. Because of this, I like purchasing sunglasses from Primark as they have a great selection at such a cheap price. The first three pairs of square shaped glasses are all from Primark and have a similar style to them. Due to the shape of my face, I am more comfortable wearing square glasses so I own a fair few within this style. Another great shop to buy sunglasses is H&M which is where I brought the light pink rounded glasses. These were an impulsive buy and I wasn't sure about them but after a few weeks of wearing them, I love them. They really suit my face and make any outfit look girly. The blue reflective aviator style sunglasses come from Tesco and are a more fun option for the summer. Finally the last two glasses come from Forever 21 and Boohoo and I like finding cool and funky glasses from these types of stores as they fairly cheap but still has great quality.

Where is your favourite place to shop for sunglasses?

Emily <3

8 comments:

  1. I love those orange sunglasses they are awesome! Great post lovely!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using it for the beach and pool :) xx

      Delete
  2. I only have one pair of sunglasses that I've had for 5 years so this is making me want to go on a sunglasses shopping spree :) x

    lots of love, Jane
    www.marbleandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good shopping spree! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love those black on second pic in middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark have amazing sunglasses! I'm not sure if they still sell these ones but they are my favourite :) xx

      Delete
  4. wow they are beautiful! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric