Tuesday, 14 June 2016

TV Shows I'm Currently Watching


Recently I have been watching a lot more TV as I have finished University for the summer. Because I have been watching more TV I have discovered a couple of new shows and I thought I would share them with you. More often than not, I watch Netflix as they offer a range of different things from TV to documentaries. 




The show that I have been watching non stop has been House M. D. I have always had a soft spot for medical dramas but I hadn't heard of this one until I spotted it on Netflix and I thought I would give it a try. However after watching a couple of episodes, I have become addicted. If you like other shows such as Grey's Anatomy then this may be the show for you. 


I remember when everyone watched The Vampire Diaries and I didn't really see what the fuss was about. However when I saw it on Netflix I decided now was the time to try it and was frustrated that I hadn't watched it earlier because it is amazing and contains some very cute guys. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good love triangle and drama. 


I have previously watched The Big Bang Theory but I never watched every episode until they appeared on Netflix. I find that this show is great to watch when I am feeling stressed and need a 20 minute break. With eight seasons worth of episodes currently available, it is definitely worth a watch. 


For years and years I have watched Friends over and over again but recently I have started watching it from the start again because I find it so relaxing and funny. I think that I can watch friends over and over again because it is a show that I can really relate to particular due to the phase of my life that I am currently in. 

What TV shows are you currently watching? 

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. I constantly have friends on, it just never gets old does it. I really need to find the time to catch up with the vampire diaries! xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss! I absolutely love Big Bang!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric