Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Favourite Lip Combination



I will be the first to admit that I have more make up than any girl would ever need but at the moment there has been one lip combination in particular that I have been wearing non stop over the last couple of weeks. Most people during the summer months wear nudes or pinks but the shade that I have been obsessed with lately has been a dark pink nude colour as I find that other light nude shades don't really suit me very well.

The first part of my lip combination is a creamy colour comfort lip liner from Kiko in '314 Marsala'. I love Kiko lip liners as they are creamy and long lasting as well as being fairly reasonable in price. Although Kiko isn't widely available, a new shop has recently popped up near me so I'm sure I will be checking out and trying some new products from them. I find that this lip liner feels comfortable on the lips and makes applying lipstick over the top very easy and simple to do.

Over the top of the lip liner, I apply the Soap & Glory Matte Lipstick in 'Pom Pom'. I believe it was Mikhila from Miss Budget Beauty who introduced me to this lipstick and when I swatched it, I couldn't help myself but buy it. It is one of those 'your lips but better' shades and really suits my skin tone. Both of these products together creates a comfortable, long lasting product with great pigmentation.

What are your favourite lip combination?

Emily <3


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely lip combo!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love soap and glory lipsticks and this one is a beautiful shade. What a great combo! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try more soap and glory lipsticks :) xx

      Delete
  3. This looks like a gorgeous lip combo, love the shade and the Kiko lip liner in particular sounds fantastic x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric