Sunday, 31 July 2016

July Favourites | 2016


July where did you go? I know it gets said too often but seriously how is it already the end of July. Before I get into my favourites of the month, I need to make an apology because I haven't been as active on the blog or social media. I didn't mean to be so quiet but my summer job and family have kept me busy and away my laptop. However I am going to make it one of my goals this month to create more posts. If you are still hanging around thank you so much and here are my monthly favourites from July.



H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blush 'Golden Peach' 
During this month, I have been wearing lighter and less make up but one make up product that I always apply is blusher. I feel that blusher gives your skin more life and glow and the one blusher I have been turning to is from H&M. 'Golden Peach' is a lovely peachy pink shade with gold shimmer running through it. This blusher gives the perfect summer glow and blends easily into the skin.



Barry M Lip Liner '15 Rose' 
If you haven't read any of my previous posts, you may not know that I have a slight obsession with trying lip liners and my newest find comes from Barry M. I don't really like spending a lot of money on lip liners so when I saw the price of the Barry M ones I couldn't help but pick up a few. Although the packaging isn't anything to shout about, the actual product is soft, smooth, pigmented and long lasting. Amazing!



Mac Frost Lipstick 'Angel' 
As most beauty bloggers do, I own a few Mac lipsticks but one that hasn't really had much use would be 'Angel' because I found that it didn't last very long. However a couple of weeks back, I paired it with the Barry M Lip Liner and was blown away by the lasting power. It is quickly becoming one of my favourite lip combinations and is my ideal nude colour. I'm so happy that I'm finally getting a lot of use out of a Mac Lipstick that is such a lovely shade.



Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Leather Effect 'Creamy Beige'
In terms of eyeshadow, I haven't really worn much as I have been working a lot and sleeping the rest of the time. However when I do end up leaving the house, I often apply the Cream eyeshadow in 'Creamy Beige'. This colour has been described as a light brown shade that evens out the skin tone and creates a matte base to apply other eyeshadows over the top.



Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paint 'Peach For The Starts'
When it came to picking out my nail polish of the month, I couldn't really pick one that really stood out until I came across this peachy orange shade. I love wearing peachy toned shades during the summer months as it feels bright and fun. I am also a fan of the Daylight Curing Nail Polishes from Barry M as they are very long lasting and have a gel like finish. If your a fan of gel nails, I would highly recommend checking out these nail polishes.

What are your monthly favourites?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try out some H&M products, especially the blushers! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some amazing blushers in H&M! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That blush is stunning! I have seen so many people rave about these so I'm going to pick some bits up!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few pieces from H&M beauty and I would recommend the palettes and blushers :) xx

      Delete
  3. The lipstick and blush look soo pretty!! <3 Lovely post

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the H&M blushes, I really need to try more shades as they're such good value xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are of such great value :) xx

      Delete
  5. Creamy Beige looks really nice. I really like Bad to the Bronze, but it's a little bit darker. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always using bad to the bronze so I try my best to use other ones! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, that blush is stunning! I love the shade of that nail polish, too. I'll have to add it to my basket next time I'm in Boots!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the perfect peachy summer shade :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric