Sunday, 17 July 2016

Must-Have Make Up Brushes


As a make up lover, an obsession with make up brushes is only natural. There are so many amazing make up brushes and I own quite a few but the other day I noticed that I use the same brushes pretty much everyday and I thought I would share them with you.

Many amazing brushes have high price tags but one brand that create make up brushes for a great price is Real Techniques. Real Techniques have a range of different brushes but one of my must have brushes is the Real Technique 'Expert Face Brush'. This brush is used to blend in my foundation and because it has a small head making it ideal for applying foundation to my face. My other must have brush from Real Techniques is their 'Blush Brush' which is perfect for applying blusher to the cheeks. The last must have brush from my collection is the Zoeva 'Luxe Smoky Shader' which I use to apply eyeshadow to the lids. Zoeva has a lot of hype around the quality of the brushes and with good reason because I love using this brush.


What are your favourite brushes? 

Emily <3 

12 comments:

  1. Whilst I'm yet to try any Zoeva brushes, I cannot live without Real Techniques! x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT brushes are so good! I love all of mine, I couldn't live without them!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss....Real Techniques brushes are the absolute best. I don't know how I survived without them ha ha

    Katie xx ♥ lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. RT brushes are amazing, especially for the price!!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that they are one of the cheapest :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try some RT brushes!! They sound so amazing! <3

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend them :) xx

      Delete
  6. I'm such a big fan of the Zoeva Eye Brushes - they're amazing xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to try some more :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric