Wednesday, 31 August 2016

August Favourites | 2016


I'm back today with a quick favourites post. I wasn't planning on making a favourites post until I came back from my holiday but by then it would be half way through September so instead I am writing it half way through August. This is going to be a quick one as I haven't really tried anything new and if I'm being honest I haven't worn much make up at all but here are the few products that made it onto my face.


The only new product that has made it onto my favourites post is the Mac Pro Longwear Paintpot in 'Groundwork'. I haven't previously owned a paint pot from Mac but I have always loved cream eyeshadows so when I saw this paintpot at a discounted price, I jumped at the chance to pick it up. I have been wearing it non stop and is a great base product. The only other eyeshadow product I have been using is the Elf single eyeshadow in Sable Brown which is a light brown shade that gives the eye lid some definition. The Milani Baked Blusher in Luminoso is a firm summer favourite of mine and gives a wonderful summer flush.


The lip product that I have been reaching for is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong which is a very bright pink shade. In the past I have been too scared to wear this colour as it is very bold recently, I have been pushing myself to wear brighter shades and this one is my favourite so far. The nail polish of choice comes from Rimmel in the shade Fancy a Dip which is a light baby blue shade ideal for the summer time.

What have your Augsut favourites been?

Emily <3

11 comments:

  1. I love that nail polish shade!!! I have been really loving the NYX liquid lipsticks!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the NYX Liquid Lipsticks! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post!! :))
    xoxo Antonela

    librodibellezza.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab favourites!! I've been reaching for a lot of nude lips and nails this month!xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with nudes at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the MAC Paint Pots, they're amazing! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blush looks gorgeous! I also really want to try Groundwork as I've heard such good things!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Bourjois lipstick, such a gorgeous shade x

    https://sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric