Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Mac Pro Longwear Paintpot | Groundwork



I am a massive fan of cream eyeshadows and own eight colour tattoos from Maybelline so when I noticed this Mac Pro Longwear Paintpot in 'Groundwork' for a discounted price, I couldn't help but pick it up. I have heard so many amazing reviews on these cream eyeshadow pots from Mac so I had high hopes for this product and it didn't disappoint. 


I would describe the shade as warm chocolate toned brown colour and is a gorgeous natural shade. I often use this shade if i'm having one of those days where I can't be bothered to apply any fancy eyeshadow. This cream eyeshadow is quickly becoming one of my all time favourites because it is so easy and quick to apply and is the perfect everyday shade. The formula is of a thick creamy type that glides onto the lid and can be applied by the fingers or brush and comes in a little glass pot ideal for travel.


Overall I am in love with this cream eyeshadow and has replaced my love for the colour tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'. I would say it is similar to the bronze maybelline eyeshadow but contains less shimmer and glitter and makes you look a bit more adult like. That's it for this post and I know its been a short one hopefully you enjoyed it.

Have you tried this cream eyeshadow before?

Emily <3

2 comments:

  1. I've got the Mac paintpot in Painterly and love that too. This is such a gorgeous shade though, great post! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric