Sunday, 28 August 2016

My Travel Essentials | 2016


As I write this, I am surrounded by clothes and make up because I am in the process of packing for my holiday and I thought I would share with you my travel essentials. I'm not actual going on a plane but rather taking the car but because I am going for a long period of time, the essentials I will be bringing will still be similar so here we go.

First up is make up wipes. I don't use make up wipes to remove my make up (thanks Caroline Hirons) but rather for any messes or make up spills that occur. My favourite wipes to use are the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes as they are gentle and effective at removing any make up left on my hands or any eyeliner that has gone wrong. I also carry them in case one of my little brothers ends up with sticky hands (big sister duties). Another travel must has to be hand gel to get rid of any unwanted germs. I always carry hand gel with me and am sure I have one in each bag but you can never be too sure! Along with hang gel comes hand cream. I can't stand dry hands so I have to ensure that I have some with me and my choice for this holiday is The Body Shop Coconut Hand Cream.  

Travel minis is the best part of travelling right?! As soon as I find out I am going on holiday, I head towards the mini section in Boots. There is nothing more exciting then little bottles of shampoo and condition. My choice of hair care products comes from TREsemme as their shampoo and condition are amazing. I am also planning to bring shower gel (obviously) but I forgot to add it to the photo. In terms of skincare, I take as many products as I can which normally equals a full routine. So order to take a full routine I normally have to put the products into smaller containers which I often buy from Primark for £1.

Hairbands. Never forget hairhands! I did once and it didn't end well at all. I always like to bring a fair few in case I lose or break them. I just buy the Superdrug own brand hairbands as they are cheap and do the job. When it comes to make up brushes, I don't normally do anything different, but recently I spotted a Real Technique Brush Travel Set and is great for travelling with. It contains an eyeshadow, foundation and face brush and of course you will need a compact mirror while travelling and mine is from Primark. Finally pain killers. I personally don't take painkillers but if one of my family members gets a headache then these come in handy.

What are your travel essentials?

Emily <3

2 comments:

  1. You can't forget hair bands!!! It's a nightmare when you do and tweezers! Lovely picks hun! I hope you have a lovely time!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tweezers! I forgot about tweezers :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric