Monday, 8 August 2016

Planner Haul | Stamps & Washi Tape


I have recently become obsessed by a new hobby of mine which is planning and paper craft making. I featured this new obsession in a previous post in which I talked about my new planner and all the things I use to decorate it. However over the past couple of weeks, I have placed a couple of orders online as well as picking up a few pieces while shopping and I thought I would share them with you.


One of my favourite things to use in my planner other than stickers is stamps. The first type of stamps I picked up were planner related and come from Amazon. The stamps I got include the Waffle Flower 'Planner Stay Focused', Hero Arts Clearly Kelly 'Fitness' & 'Foodie'. All of these stamps are ideal for making 'to do lists' and tracking gym exercises and activities as well as meal planning and creating shopping lists.


The other type of stamps I brought were from The Works. This store is one of my favourite places to find cheap deals on a range of craft items such as washi tape, papers and stamps. One set of stamps contains different types of flowers which would be great for decorating pages and scrap booking. The other set of stamps is a France travel set as I am travelling in a few weeks and is perfect for me.


Other than stamps, I also brought a couple of sets of washi tapes. The first set come from Amazon and contains four rolls of glitter tape and is amazing for placing at the bottom of the page. This glitter tape is also great for card making. The other type of washi tape is from Sainsburys and is a pack of three tapes all of which have a pastel pattern.

Have you brought any craft or stationary items?

Emily <3

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE GLITTER WASHI TAPE. I'm obsessed with it haha.

    Kelsey x
    http://www.kelsey-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter Tape is the best! haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. I genuinely have such a weakness for stickers & any kind of stationary. It's all so addicting & looks so cute!

    Katie // Words by Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it! I have so much washi tape :) Xx

      Delete
  3. Great haul, I love the look of those washi tapes xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a weakness when it comes to washi tape :) xx

      Delete
  4. I am the worst planner, but that tape is gorgeous! Xx

    AlLittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Washi tape makes everything better :) Xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric