Sunday, 21 August 2016

Travel Makeup Bag | 2016



I'm very excited as I write this because I'm on holiday and relaxing but I thought I would knock out a few extra pre-written posts so that I didn't leave the blog without any posts for two weeks. As I am packing for the holiday, I thought I would share with you my travel make up items. The make up bag I will be using comes from Next and was given to me for Christmas and is pink and beige with rose gold hard wear. I really like using this bag as it is big enough to fit all the make up my heart desires into it.  


For base products, I will be taking the Bourjois CC Cream because it is my favourite foundation as it is light and easy to apply. I also brought this cream because it feels very comfortable and doesn't feel greasy. To help my cc cream stay in place, I am bringing the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder. I always use this powder as it is my favourite powder for keeping me matte and doesn't break me out. I never know if eye primer is a base product or not but I thought I would add it to my base and helps to keep my eyeshadow in.



When talking about face products, I am going to bring blushers and a bronzer. Sleek has to be one of my favourite brands because they have very sleek and thin packaging. The bronzer of choice is the Sleek Contour Kit in light as it is contains a matte bronzer ideal for travel. The blushers are the Sleek Blush by three in Pink Lemonade and  H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Golden Peach.


Eyeshadows are my favourite make up product to play around with so when it comes to travelling, I often bring a few. The eyeshadows palettes that I'm bringing include the Freedom Pro 12 Audacious 3 and Fleurdeforce Quad in 'Cosmic Bronnze' as well as the Kiko Eyeshadow Stick '05' which is a great base. In terms of eye liners, I picked the Stila Waterproof Smudge Stick in 'lionfish' and the Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Liner.  


Lastly comes the lip products. Normally I go for neutral lip products so I picked the Rimmel Provocalips in Make Your Move as it is very comfortable and long lasting. The other product is the Relvon Moisture Stain in Barcelona nights which is a bright hot pink colour. The lip liners of choice are the Kiko Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Liner in '314' which is great for creating a darker lip colour as well as the Maybelline Coloursensational Lip Liner in Intensive pink which is great for creating a mid toned pink.

What do you keep in your travel make up bag?

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric