Friday, 30 September 2016

September Favourites | 2016


How is it already the end of September? I was hoping to get more posts up but this month seems to have slipped by me and now its almost October. I'm still planning on uploading more but at the moment, I have so much work to do and life just seems to be getting in the way but anyway on to the favourites. I have been wearing more make up this month but its been pretty much the same products because at seven o'clock in the morning I'm in no mood to mix up the make up. So there aren't many favourites but they are most certainly my favourites.


If there is one lip product I have been wearing , it has be the Rimmel 107 Lipstick. I know that everyone cracks out this lipstick around this time of year but I do love wearing it. I find this shade of red berry to suit my skin tone perfectly and is a long lasting matte formula. The nail polish of the month is the Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Polish in 'Starfish' which is a light brown neutral shade. I don't normally go for such a natural colour but this is neutral shade is ideal for work and university.


I haven't been wearing a whole lot of face make up as a few spots have appeared so I've just stuck with eyeshadow this month. The palette of choice has been the Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette which contains four light brown and glittery shades. I love this palette because its compact and the shades allow you to create a natural look as well as a night out glitter look. The other eye product is the Mac Paintpot in 'Groundwork' that I have been wearing pretty much everyday as a base. I know I featured this in last months favourites but I wanted to be honest and just say its been my favourite again.

What have your September favourites been?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. I finally ordered the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107! I wanted it for so long, I may be the only girl that doesn't have this one haha! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this lipstick too in my collection and I love it! I feel so happy because Rimmel came recently in Greece... I think it is not a cruelty free company and I am so sad about it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick is such a gorgeous shade, so perfect for autumn! Barry M nail polishes are the best too x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tanya burr palette looks so super pretty. i love how neutral it is. i'm not really into the packaging but as long as the shadows are good, i don't care.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Hollywood eye palette looks gorgeous, I'd love to try something from Tanya's makeup line because I've been watching her on Youtube for years now!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your picks! Especially the Tanya Burr eyeshadows!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on social media?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rimmel 107 really is worth the hype though, its a gorgeous colour. I wore it for the first time this year the other day and just fell in love all over again!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Barry M Coconut Infusion nail polishes! They're such good quality xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous September favourites, I agree the month has just flown by. The eyeshadow palette looks stunning, as does anything by Tanya Burr’s brand. I love the shades, perfect for autumn! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a Tanya Burr fan, but I am dying for her to redesign her packaging. I'd love to see her release a luxury collection, if only once!

    ZAUNITANIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the tanya burr collection and that nail varnish is lush ! xxx
    tallulah-rose-blogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buy This Flexible sole

    Non marking outsole

    Outer Material: Leather

    Sole: Gum Rubber

    Closure: Lace-Up

    Material Composition: 100% Polyester

    Learn more about Women's Bota Cuello Vuelto Chukka Boot

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric