Friday, 23 September 2016

The Works & Poundland Craft Haul


One of my favourite hobbies at the moment has to be craft making as I find it so relaxing and calming. So when I was in town the other day, I decided to pick up some more craft items from The Works and Poundland. I find that these stores are always underrated when it comes to shopping but they have some amazing bargains and craft essentials and I thought I would show you what I picked up.


The first two things I picked up come from The Works. Although there are quite a few stores around me, not everyone stocks the same thing so when I spotted the Fun Fair themed Washi Tape I couldn't help but pick it up. This Washi Tape pack contains one blue patterned thinner tape and a thicker tape which has fun fair tickets printed on it. As soon as I saw the set of tape, I knew it would be perfect for card making and decorating and cost £1. I also picked up a set of 29 Clear Alphabet Stamps which were also a £1. I have been on the hunt for some Alphabet stamps for a while and when I spotted this set, I couldn't resist. However I have tried these stamps and they haven't got the best quality but for such a cheap price, you can't really complain.


The main reason why I went into The Works was to see if they had any Paperstack Packs as I have seen a few bloggers talking about them. I was delighted to see that they had them in stock and pick up the Floral Happiness Paperstack for £3. These paperstack contains 24 sheets of Double-sided printed paper which has a range of different patterns, making it ideal for cards as well as backgrounds for pictures. If your looking for paperstack packs for an amazing price, I would recommend checking the The Works.


The other shop I popped into was Poundland as I saw a blogger raving about there craft section. However when I visited my local store, they didn't have the biggest section but I did find a couple of pieces. The first piece was the Pretty Pastels Paperstack which costs a £1. This paperstack contains 32 sheets with 4 x 8 designs which is smaller than the previous paperstack but includes some lovely designs. The final product in this haul is the Mini Glitter Embellishments that cost £1. When I spotted these mini glitter embellishments in the style of cupcakes, I couldn't help but pick them up.

Are you into Arts & Crafts? Where are your favourite places to shop?

Emily <3

14 comments:

  1. Oh you got some lovely bits! My "step" mother in law loves creating cards so I will have a look in these shops!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some great pieces!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love reading your blog!! I've just started a blog and I would love it if you checked it out! Thanks, happy blogging !! xx

    coffeeandcoatsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete


  4. Thank You for such amazing information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of related topics.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such great information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of relevance to topics.
    careinfo.in

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thank you for giving us such kind of information. This is one of the best sites having all the informatics details.
    carebaba.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the one of the fantastic site for this kind of great details.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful details great job thanks for sharing with us.
    JEE Main Admit Card

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric